2.04.2005

Profound

At times, I have profound thoughts (too often, in my opinion). However, when I write them down, they become indecipherable, or trite and obvious. Why is that? I ventured out on a quest for self-discovery. Where do my profound and lucid thoughts go when I attempt to write them down? It is much like attempting to capture pictorially, an hourglass... everytime you think you've nailed it - and take another peek to verify the accuracy of your portrait, it has changed - and then you have to go about editing it... and so on.
Maybe it's because I am hyperactive in thought... and don't really stay too long on one particular stream... so when viewed from afar - it all looks calm - moving in unison to achieve a common goal. The minute I try to put it down in word, the necessity for detail and accuracy precludes any clarity.
Did I make any sense? I think not. Oh well... so what's new?!!
(It may also be the flu medication speaking... :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home