1.20.2005

Cheers!

I love wine !
I have always loved the merlots and the cabernets, but of late, I've really grown to love the Chardonnays and the Pinot Noir (please see Sideways for a nice analogy on the Pinot).
It's an expensive pirsuit... one that forces you to go higher and higher on the scale of cost and palate - the more you grow to like it. And for now, I'm restricted to the local Wine store - no vineyard tours and Napa Valley tours.
Soon... I will do that too. We will do that. And it'll be wonderful. For what is a good wine without someone good to share it with?!!

I've also decided - for the sake of cost cutting... on a compromise. I will indulge in a (not very expensive) wine every week. One bottle to get home. No more. No less.

This week: A Cabernet Sauvignon. A deep, dark, intense cabernet from the Napa valley.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

Oh my! I had no idea! :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home