9.19.2006

Never say never again...

For so long now, I have been discussing trivial issues in this space. I don’t feel the urge to do it anymore. I will not say this blog is closed, and I will not post on it. Instead, I intend to use it as web space where I can post something of interest if I think it is important, and send everyone a link in an email. That way, I will neither be spamming their inboxes, nor will I have to hope that all the people I interact with read my blog (I am quite sure they do not).

In fact, I am neither important enough to sustain your collective interest nor motivated enough in this way, to ensure that the content will pique your curiosity. I have numerous other interests and I’d be better served spending my energy in them. Also, I’d rather not feel guilty and upset about my neglected blog – every time I visit someone else’s. I enjoy reading blogs and participating in discussions a lot more than I do writing and moderating them. So, you will continue to see my presence anyway. I also enjoy collective writing, so I will continue to write in forums and blogs maintained by other people. I think the random posts with reminders of updates to those who I believe will be interested in the subject – is a perfect compromise.

For further justification, I point you to this wiki (thanks to Anita) that reflects some of my thinking with fair accuracy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your posting is really cool check my site also.
www.nodahej.com Matrimonial Site is the worlds only Matrimonial Site for peoples who don't want to take and give dowries for their marriages.its total free site.Add your Free Matrimonial Profile Now!!!
http://nodahej.com

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home