4.25.2006

Tagged

Jim tagged me, so here goes.

Five people on my shit list:
1. Bigot #1
2. Bigot #2
3. Dick Cheney
4. Criminals against children
5. Bigot # 3

Close brushes with death/danger:
Hard to say if I was close... at different times, I've been hit by a car and a bus. I've has one spectacular crash on my motorbike (which I live to tell). And I almost fell through a deep crevice hidden by seemingly sure snow on the surface - in the Himalayas.

Five preferable modes of suicide:
1. On a manned long-term mission to space. I'd die over a looong time, but it would be such an awesome experience.
2, 3, 4 and 5: I'd like to say I do not condone suicide in any fashion. But I am still unclear about my stand on assisted suicide. It's hard to be judgemental when you hear them make their case. Yet, there is so much to experience. Have to think more on this.

Five guilty pleasures:
1. Sports
2. Goofing off in the face of deadlines.
3. Dessert
4. Good Pinot Noir
5. Fried, crispy snacks

Five things you never want to forget:
1. That there are people out there better than me.
2.That there are people out there who are worse off than me.
3. Pride is good.
4. Too much pride is bad.
5. My happy memories - the ones that keep me going.

Five things you wish to forget:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5: I have been fortunate in that I don't have any memories that I wish to forget. Unpleasant? Sure... but those are part of what made me who I am.

Five exotic dishes you've tried:
1. Crocodile Fritters in Mauritius: They were fried. Tasted like chicken.
2. Daube Ourite (Octopus stew) in Mauritius.
3. Yellowtail sashimi with Jalapeno - at Next Door Nobu (NYC).
4. The Sirloin at Austin Land & Cattle Co.
5. Lobster Roll at Scales in Portland, ME

Five loves of your life (not in order):
Freedom, Sports, Food, Books and my wife.

Strangest Dream:
(off the top of my head)
Being eaten alive.

Five most valued posessions:
Freedom, clarity of thought, memories, health, my sporting experiences. Everything else can be replaced.

Five favorite superheroes:
1. Diego Maradona
2. Batman
3. Obelix (does he count?)
4. Spaceman Spiff
5. Superman

Ok. Done.
Now...
Supps, Shom, PK, Sundar, Naveen - s'il vous plait.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sinfully Pinstripe said...

Will do. Weekends. Say what?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sinfully Pinstripe said...

done.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

Loved reading this post! :)

*blush*

11:48 AM  
Blogger Harish said...

Sin: Great. Read it. 'twas good.

Vaish: Merci.:)

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home