8.06.2005

Change!

I constantly crave change! I am always discontent with status quo. Hence, a change in format of my blog is necessary. In reality, an addition. I may continue to do it the current way - but in addition, I now solicit questions, issues or discussion points from people out there.

ASK H !

In keeping with the "agony aunt" model... I will gladly (in keeping with time and schedule constraints of course), answer, clarify, dig up or present findings of research in response to any qustions you may have regarding sports, a country's sporting habits, the sociology or economics of sports or simply a clarification of the rules.

I intend for this to be a good breeding ground for discussion. I also intend for this to be some way to clarify some of the doubts you may have about a certain sport, or sport in general. And if this facilitates a kindling of passion for sports among you, all the better.

In short... ask and you shall (in all likelihood) recieve.

Comments following a post will enable you to query further. So, the comments section will act as a discussion boards as well as a question submission forum for now - until I come up with a better model.

Comments on this format, its feasibility and your thoughts on it - are all welcome.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

Excellent. You make a very cute agony aunt, I say. :D

Question 1 : What is baseball?! :P
[_Jeopardy_ music plays in the background....Ting Ting Ting Ting....]

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home