4.07.2004

- IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN !!!
4-1 was the first leg score AC Milan - holders, superpowers, and the world's best defence - hammered 4-0 in the second leg by Depo. Man oh man! I was just telling a friend the other day that I should bet 5 bucks on AC Milan, Chelsea and Monaco going through to the semis. The odds would've been so long, that I could've made HEAPS... How I wish I'd gone through with it. Dramatic! Unprecedented! Remarkable! I'm running out of adjectives here...
- Sadly, for all the drama, this game wasn't quite as good as the other two. In fact, to say Milan looked off color would be an understatement. They looked like they were playing with many nights of partying and no sleep behind them...
- Oh, and Porto went through with a 2-2 draw (4-2 aggregate).
- Wow! We're going to see a new Champions League winner for sure now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home